It’s important to come prepared! This list will help make sure your stay at Boys State is a great one!
Things you’ve got to have:
NOTE: When you arrive to Boys State you will receive your city T-shirts. Each city’s shirt is a different color to help identify your group.
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Comb or Brush
- Soap, Shampoo, Toiletries, Towels, and Washcloths
- Toilet Paper
- Sheets, Blanket, Pillow, and Pillowcase (twin size)
- Shorts & Jeans
- Swimming Trunks
- Clothes and shoes for athletics.
- Khaki pants or jean pants for Friday’s visit to the state capitol.
- Small amount of money for machines (rolls of quarters advised), purchases items from Troy Bookstore, and extra shirts.
- Rain coats/Jackets for rainy weather and cool buildings during the summer heat.
Other things you might want:
- Water Bottle
- Band instrument (if interested in joining the ALBS Band)